Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

thank you

well today my nurse here on the base called me and let me know that she had sent a referal, and sent it out on high risk since i had my miscarriage back in july, and also since i've had seizures in the past, which pushes me closer to the top of the list. i went online today just to check the status of my referal, not thinking anything had gone through yet, and BAM all of my appointments have been approved and i'll be able to print out a copy and go ahead any make my first appointment on monday. she also let me know that on monday i could go to the pharmacy here on base and pick up my prenatal RX that she put in for me. so far everything is working out, and im hoping it keeps going as smoothly as it's been.



im not sure what a few of the service descriptions mean, but i'll hopfully be finding that out this coming week when i go for my first appointment :)



first belly pic, at about 4 weeks and 5 days. just a little bloat so far. :)


No comments: