Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

birth day.

yesterday was ella's first birthday!! i can not believe it's been a year!! we had a great day, opened presents in the morning right after waking up and then spent the day at the zoo. came home and ate yummy yummy cake and played with all of her new toys. :) i thought the day would be quite emotional for me but it wasn't bad at all. at 8:37, the minute she was born last year i started to get teary eyed and when i was putting her to bed that night. but besides that i was fine.

so i am now the mommy of an amazing little 1 year old girl. ♥












1 comment:

Not a Perfect Mom said...

what a beautiful little girl you have! I looked through your blog and you're so good and taking pics and documenting her life, I love it! I wish my poor kids had that...but I have four, so it's always a little crazy around here...
visit my my blog if you'd like
www.waligorafam.blogspot.com
I look forward to reading more about Ella