Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

looking back

one year ago today was my due date. and one day later ella was brought into this world.

what an amazing year it has been. by far the BEST year of my life. she's such an amazing little girl. she surprises me everyday how smart she is. she loves to make people laugh shes such a silly little lady, she has an awesome personality, even the spunky and fussiness, and i'm loving every minute of her, but there is just something about her turning 1 that is so bittersweet to me. i no longer will look back a year ago and say oh she was still in my belly, i will now say one year ago she was here and she was this and this many months old. it's just crazy. if i think to much about it i'll feel that lump in my throat and i can start to feel the tears coming on. i know tonight i'll probably break down and start sobbing but hey, thats what being a mom's all about. :)thank you ella for bringing such happiness into our lives. you really are our world. ♥


on another note, ella got her birthday present from her great grandpa opa, he got her the jungle book 40th anniversary edition dvd. this was my number 1 favorite movie of all times when i was a little girl, my mom actually said at one point she thinks i'd watch that movie 5 or more times a day and fall asleep to it every night. so it was an awesome gift to get for ella's first birthday. thank you so much opa!

No comments: